Tell me more
An insight to Grandi
What can my business earn?
Our entry level tier, designed for new and growing Lime
By using the perks of your Lime account including exclusive British Airways Appointed Operator Status, it's time to get
ahead of the crowd as the more passengers you book, the more rewards you can earn.
- Regular account management calls with our Partnerships Team
to ensure you're fully up to speed with Lime's latest news and incentives.
- The ability to request next cabin upgrades when managers fly
British Airways (subject to availability, once the minimum passenger
threshold has been reached).
- Our entry level growth incentive rewards you with financial remuneration
once more than 350 passengers have flown longhaul in 2020 (based on the
|350-499 longhaul passengers||£2 per pax|
|500-799 longhaul passengers||£4 per pax|
|800-1,199 longhaul passengers||£6 per pax|
|1,200-1,799 longhaul passengers||£8 per pax|
|1,800 or more longhaul passengers||£10 per pax|
For accounts with a high level of Flights business, Silver tier members benefit from a more personalised service and additional perks.
- The ability to request lounge access and next cabin upgrades when
managers fly British Airways (subject to availability).
- First refusal to request fam tickets and event opportunities, based
on a proposal for how this could help boost your passenger numbers.
- Access to collaborative marketing opportunities in order to promote growth.
- A bespoke monetary growth incentive, tailored to your business, with flown
targets based on the inbound sector.
Our most exclusive membership level - by invite only.
- Tailored Partnership Executive account management, including
telephone appointments and office visits to provide training and
the latest updates from Lime and British Airways.
- An allocation of four fam tickets with access to more should it
lead to business growth.
- Two upgrades to the next available cabin when managers fly
British Airways to enhance product knowledge.
- The ability to request lounge access (subject to availability).
- Early notification of sale fares and special offers.
- First refusal on attendance of our annual top client trip.
- Access to collaborative marketing and partnership opportunities
in order to fuel growth.
- An exclusive monetary growth incentive, bespoke to your business,
with flown targets based on the inbound sector.
How do we enrol on this scheme?
Don’t worry... there’s no lengthy registration process for our Grandi scheme. If you have a new or active Flights account with Lime, you’ll be placed onto our Bronze tier and once you have passed the minimum passenger threshold, your company’s ticketed bookings and earnings will then be tracked monthly throughout the year.
If you would like to discuss the scheme and how to optimise your business to get the most from it, speak with our Partnerships team via firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligible passengers fly between 1 January – 31 December 2020, based on the inbound sector; once minimum threshold has been met for the relevant ticket type.
Flights Grandi scheme: longhaul Inclusive Tour, Seat Only, Published and Cruise fares.
Lounge access and upgrades are subject to availability dependent on capacity on day of travel.
Why Book with Lime
We’ve got all your needs covered, so sit back,
relax and book through Lime with ease!