Aer Lingus now offer selected routes via British Airways codeshare agreement. These Inclusive Tour fares are available in your Lime Flights account now, offering more flight options with the Lime and British Airways booking journey that you and your customers are used to.
Founded in 1936, the national airline of Ireland operates 667 aircraft on over 100 routes to destinations in the UK and Europe and flies 16 direct routes to North America.
Aer Lingus' home base is Dublin airport and is a member of International Airlines Group (IAG), one of the world's largest airline groups. The airline is Ireland's only 4-star airline, awarded by Skytrax, the international air transport rating organisation and it's mission is to become the leading value carrier operating across the North Atlantic.
- In-flight entertainment - Own personal screens with a wide range of blockbuster movies, classic films and TV programmes and box sets
- Wi-Fi in the Sky - Stay connected on the A330 and A321neoLR aircraft and surf the web in the sky
- Dining experience - Experience a range of delicious meals, treats and snacks made only from the best Irish ingredients
- Digital magazines and newspapers - Get free access to over, 7,000 digital newspapers and magazines from around the world
- Cara magazine - Proudly published in Ireland, Cara magazine is Aer Lingus' high altitude, high quality read
- Lounge in style - Passengers can avoid the hussle and bussle and head to the airport lounge in Dublin, London Heathrow and New York JFK
- Comfort and storage - A place to stretch out in with a fully lie-flat 6ft 5in long bed and a width of 22in
- Luxury dining - Top chefs bring passengers a fusion of the finest modern and traditional Irish food along with attentive cabin crew service
- Wi-Fi in the sky - Complimentary Wi-Fi and mobile networks are available on all A330 aircraft
- A world of entertainment - 120 hours of a range of entertainment on a 16in multi-touch HD Panasonic screen and noise cancelling headphones
|New York (JFK)|