At LIME we are committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimises our potential impact on the environment and our local community.
This will be achieved through the following:
- We will educate and train employees on the importance of operating in an environmentally friendly way and promote a long term commitment to sustainability.
- We will reduce our waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-furbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable.
- We will promote the efficient use of materials and resources throughout our facility including water, electricity, raw materials and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable, we will use raw materials in a manner that reduces waste.
- We will purchase non-polluting and energy efficient products and technologies when appropriate.
- We will keep our usage of natural resources to a minimum.
- We will integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all of our decision making and activities.
- We will ensure that all relevant Environmental Legislation and Regulation is applied.
- As a company we will make a commitment to monitor progress and regularly review green performance. We will strive to continually improve our environmental performance and minimise the social impact and damage of activities by periodically reviewing our environmental policy in light of our current and planned future activities.