Schedule update - Winter 2017 changes
British Airways will be changing the days of operation on Muscat (MCT) & Luanda (LAD) and frequencies on Jeddah (JED), Amman (AMM), Beirut (BEY) & Moscow (DME) flights for the Winter 2017 season.
During the Winter 2017 season Johannesburg (JNB) will operate a double daily A380 service.
- LHR-MCT days of operation will be Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat & Sun with the return MCT-LHR operating Mon, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
- As a continuation of Summer 2017, LHR-LAD days of operation will be Thu & Sun with the return LAD-LHR operating Mon & Fri
- LHR-JED, LHR-AMM & LHR-BEY- each will become six per week operations
- LHR-DME will reduce from 21 to 19 per week (BA237/236 & BA235/234 will not operate on Sat)
- LHR-JNB to become double daily A380 service