More choice across the Atlantic
Thanks to British Airways’ transatlantic joint business partnership with oneworld partners, American Airlines (AA), Finnair (AY) and Iberia (IB), Lime can provide you and your customers with more choice, an expanded route network, smoother connections and increased loyalty benefits – all available to book in one place.
In addition to almost 70 daily flights between the UK and North America and up to 15 daily non-stop flights from London to New York there are over 240 convenient onward connections available giving you the best options for your customers.
• Main USA hub airports for American Airlines flights (CLT, DFW, JFK, LAX, MIA, ORD, PHL, PHX)
• Finnair connections via HEL
• Iberia connections via MAD
Continually evolving fleet
Your customers will also experience state-of-the-art aircraft featuring the latest technology along with specific cabin enhancements across the fleet on American Airlines Boeing 777-300ER, British Airways Airbus A380 and Boeing 787, and Iberia Airbus A330.
More benefits across the network:
• Aligned baggage allowance
• Over 100 premium lounges
• Award winning airport terminals at London Heathrow T5 (Best Airport Terminal 2016) and Madrid Barajas T4 (Best Airport Terminal 2013 runner up)*
*Skytrax World Airport Awards