TTL POLICY ON NEW ITX BOOKINGS
British Airways have announced a new flexible Inclusive Tour (IT) ticketing policy to support Tour Operators fares during changeable times.
For new bookings that meet the following criteria, the original ticketing deadline will be replaced with a more flexible ticketing deadline according to the below:
· Created from 27 September 2021
· Due to depart up to 20 March 2022
· BA marketed flight itineraries only
· Longhaul deferred IT
GDS users must enter the ticketing deadline enforcement keyword ‘PPIT’ as an ‘OSI’ for the new time limit to apply
For peak travel dates and routes, a 90 day Ticketing Time Limit will apply. Please refer to the fare rules within Lime's Flights system for the most up-to-date information.
Seat Only (SO), Published (PB) and IT semi-deferred fare types remain as per standard ticketing deadline conditions.
Previous ticketing deadline waiver policies for existing unticketed bookings remain in place, view them here:
- Bookings created on or from 24 February 2021 for travel up to 30 June 2021 >
- Bookings created on or from 18 November 2020 for travel up to 14 March 2021 >
- Bookings created on or before 6 October 2020 for travel on or before 14 March 2021 >