If British Airways can’t fly your customers to their final destination, we encourage use of our partner airlines through the oneworld alliance. This allows customers to benefit from a much wider route network, competitive fares and consistently high service levels.
American Airlines have grown to one of the largest airlines in the world since their formation in 1930 and pride themselves on offering a great range of fares and cabin types for all budgets.
American Airlines offer almost 6,700 flights each day to 350 destinations in partnership with their regional domestic partner American Eagle. This extensive network covers 50 countries, including direct flights from a number of popular European cities including London, Madrid, Helsinki and Paris.
American Airlines are also proud to be founding members of the oneworld alliance whose members and members-elect operate close to 14,250 flights daily to around 1,000 destinations across the globe.
Discover the perfect flight option for you with a variety of options to suit all budgets and travel styles.
Access the most exclusive level of service, personalised amenities and on the ground perks by travelling in Flagship First on American Airlines international or transcontinental flights. Generous benefits include:
- Private check-in with expedited security line in selected airports and priority privileges
- Relax with fine-dining in select Flagship lounges or enjoy access to other international First Class and Admirals Club ® lounges
- Use of London Heathrow’s Arrivals lounge including spa showers, a full buffet and more
- Five Star Service at eligible airports
- Lie flat, comfortable seats with premium legroom
- Premium dining experience created in partnership with top chefs, including exclusive
- Free inflight entertainment including Bose® Noise Cancelling headphones
- Luxury Cole Haan amenity kit
- Caspar sleep set including pyjamas, slippers, mattress pads, pillows and blankets
On domestic American Airlines flights, First offers the highest level of comfort including:
- Priority privileges including check-in, security, boarding and luggage collection
- Five Star Service at eligible airports
- Wider, more comfortable seats with extra legroom
- Premium dining created in partnership with Dallas restauranteur Julian Barsotti
- Free inflight entertainment with seatback and wireless streaming available
Flagship Business cabins on American Airlines offer a premium experience, both on the ground and
in the air:
- On the ground privileges include priority check-in, security and boarding along with lounge access
- Access to Five Star Service in available airports
- Lie flat seats so that you can arrive feeling refreshed
- Chef-inspired dining with a multi-course meal and award-winning wines
- Complimentary entertainment plus noise-cancelling headphones
- Cole Haan amenity kit and Caspar sleep set
On shorter international flights, Business cabins offer similar amenities (although some benefits may vary).
Available on selected long distance international and Hawaii flights, Premium Economy includes special upgraded amenities such as:
- On the ground privileges including priority check-in, security and boarding
- Wider leather seats with more legroom, USB ports and power outlets
- Chef-inspired dining with free beer, wine and spirits
- Free on-demand entertainment with larger monitors and noise-reducing headphones
- Complimentary amenity kit with Caspar pillow and blanket
Designed to make travel simple and fuss-free, the Main Cabin contains everything you need at great value:
- Choose your seat for free when you book, or upgrade to a Preferred Seat in a better location
- Bring one cabin bag and one personal bag on board for free
- Enjoy free snacks and soft drinks on every route. On shorthaul flights, light meals such as sandwiches are available to purchase while longhaul and transcontinental flights get meals included.
- Free seatback entertainment showing up to 300 movies and hundreds of TV shows
For the lowest possible prices, Basic Economy fares offer the same Main Cabin experience but with some baggage and seat selection restrictions.
Upgrade to Main Cabin Extra for extra legroom seating in the main cabin, as well as early boarding and free alcoholic drinks.
Apply for a Lime account
Fill in our simple online application to start reaping the benefits of Lime's Flights or Groups service.
For other services please contact us using the enquiry form.