If British Airways can’t fly your customers to their end destination, our partner airline Finnair could be the perfect option to connect with. As the flagship airline of Finland, Finnair operates from Helsinki airport and has been named the Best Airline in Northern Europe in the Skytrax World Airline Awards 2018.
Helsinki airport is also home to the award-winning Finnair Lounges, designed with Nordic flair and featuring prestigious pieces from well-known industry names. Here, business class travellers or eligible oneworld cardholders can access great amenities such as a hot meal service between 06:00 and midnight, two private shower suites, a work area with private phone booths and separate Relax area with neurosonic chairs.
Finnair’s extensive route network connects 19 cities in Asia and seven cities in North America with over 100 top destinations in Europe, including frequent flights to London Heathrow, Manchester and Edinburgh.
With one of the shortest routes between Asia and Europe, Finnair design their flight schedules to suit business travellers and minimise transfer times In Helsinki airport. Thanks to the small airport, connections here are effortless and smooth.
Whether you’re travelling for business or pleasure, Finnair aims to perfectly anticipate your needs with its selection of travel classes and upgrade options. Expect fabulous service, regardless of the cabin you choose, and Nordic-inspired elements throughout.
- Priority check-in, security and boarding
- Access to the award-winning Finnair lounges at Helsinki airport
- Two pieces of 23kg checked baggage, one carry on bag and a personal item
- On flights within Europe and the Middle East, the middle seat will be left unoccupied for additional privacy
- Copies of Finnish and foreign newspapers in print or digital form
- Complimentary Nordic meals accompanied by quality wines and served on exclusive tableware and textiles by Marimekko for Finnair
Plus, enjoy these extra privileges on intercontinental flights:
- An extra piece of 23kg checked baggage, totalling three pieces
- Fully flat seats for a better rest
- Personal 12.1” entertainment system with access to a variety of TV shows and films in various languages
- Amenity kit including an eye mask, slippers, socks and toothbrush
- Complimentary onboard WiFi for one hour
- One piece of 23kg checked baggage, one carry on bag and a personal item (excluding Light tickets to Europe and the Middle East)
- Complimentary coffee, tea and blueberry juice
- Pre-order a delicious Nordic Bistro meal or choose from our inflight Sky Bistro on the day (charges apply)
On intercontinental flights, enjoy an enhanced service with everything you need for a comfortable journey:
- Complimentary hot meal and refreshments
- Personal in-flight entertainment system with a wide selection of films, TV and games
On longhaul flights, economy comfort seats are available at a supplement. These include priority boarding and fast exit, enhanced legroom, noise-cancelling headphones and a personal amenity kit.